Cart 0 items: $0.00

Close

Qty Item Description Price Total
  SubTotal $0.00

View Cart

 
Pinot Gris 2015
Wine Specs
Vintage
2015
Appellation
Okanagan Valley
Acid
7.0 g/L
pH
3.47
Residual Sugar
0
Alcohol %
13.5

Pinot Gris 2015

Sold Out
Add To Cart
$18.90
 
Sold Out

 

Pinot Gris is one of the varieties that is most expressive of our soils, consistently presenting a unique stony, mineral quality and intense grapefruit zest characters.

 

Wine Profile
Tasting Notes

This wine is brimming with apricot, grapefruit and orange blossom aromas. The palate is round, finessed and fresh with stonefruit and citrus, underscored by unabashedly crisp acidity and firm minerality.

Production Notes

80% of the harvest was cool fermented in stainless steel. The remaining 20% was fermented in old oak barrels to promote lees contact and create a rounder, richer mouthfeel. We love to work with Pinot Gris in the cel- lar, because most of what is required to create a great wine has already taken place in the vineyard.

1100 cases

Product Reviews
Joon's Gravatar
Joon
1 1 1 1 1
(Nov 24, 2013 at 8:29 AM)
Minerality, minerality and minerality, complemented by good acidity and oak. It is yeasty, too. Much like fine champagne without bubble. I like stoneboat for this. please do not make fruit-forward wine.

Barb's Gravatar
Barb
1 1 1 1 1
(May 22, 2016 at 6:38 PM)
Stoneboat consisently makes one of the very best Pinot Gris available. It is the quintessential of what a Pinot Gris should aspire to - clear, crisp and fresh but with substance and full mouth feel. The best a white has to offer, and it never disappoints.

Connie's Gravatar
Connie
1 1 1 1 1
(Sep 21, 2016 at 6:51 AM)
I was surprised by the oak - unlike the Pinot Gris I normally buy.

Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product

Leave this field blank: