We will be opening for tastings on April 1, 2022. Although we do accept walk-ins when space permits, we strongly recommend making reservations with the link to Tock below. We do not accept reservations by phone or email.
During the regular season, we offer two tasting experiences to get to know us and our wines:
Quick & Casual - $5* (complimentary for Pinot Club members)
Join us at the tasting bar for a casual 15-20 minute tasting that includes a selection of 4 of our wines.
Premium Seated Tasting - $10* (complimentary for Pinot Club members)
A more intimate outdoor experience with plenty of time to ask questions and chat with us. Join us for a 30-45 minute seated tasting under our patio vines that will include a selection of 5 of our wines, including one of our coveted reserves.
*Tasting fees are not waived with purchase.
Many of our tastings will be conducted outdoors on our covered patio and breezeway. Although we do have propane heaters as well as fans, we recommend dressing for the weather.
We look forward to welcoming you!
**Updated March 10, 2022 due to new provincial health orders**
- To maintain physical distancing, our capacity is limited. Reservations for tastings are strongly recommended
- Groups are still asked to stay 2 m apart inside and outside the wine shop. Please do not wander from your tasting area unless it is to use the washroom.
- The interior wine shop capacity is limited. A host will manage the flow of guests.
- Many tastings will take place outdoors, so please dress for the weather.
- Walk-in guests may wait outdoors on our patio until space permits
- Foot traffic will flow one way through the shop during busy times.
- High touch surfaces (e.g. door handles, fixtures) will be sanitized frequently
- Tasting areas, including the bar, tables, and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized between each group per WorkSafe BC protocols
- Laminated tasting notes will be sanitized after every use
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance and throughout the shop
- Staff will wash or sanitize their hands regularly throughout the day
- Wine shop interior: 15 guests, 8 max. at the tasting bar and 4 at auxiliary bar
- Back tasting patio: 9 guests
- Front patio: 10 guests
- Breezeway tasting area: 21 guests