Tours & Tastings
We are now closed for tastings until Spring 2021.
We are currently offering two tasting experiences to get to know us and our wines:
Quick & Casual - $5 (complimentary for Pinot Club members)
Join us for a casual 15-20 minute tasting that includes a selection of 4 of our wines.
Premium Seated Tasting - $10 (complimentary for Pinot Club members)
A more intimate experience with plenty of time to ask questions and chat with us. Join us for a 30-45 minute seated tasting under our patio vines that will include a selection of 5 of our wines, including one of our coveted reserves.
Please note: the Provincial Health Officer has ordered that we cannot accommodate parties larger than 6 people, even if their members are part of the same family or friend group. Large groups (greater than six) who make separate reservations (e.g. 6 and 6) for the same time slots will be turned away and have their tasting fees refunded, as we are unable to guarantee distancing in our shop.
Many of our tastings will be conducted outdoors on our covered patio and breezeway. Please dress for the weather.
Tastings are not waived with purchase at this time.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Please take a moment to read our safety policy and instructions below.
**Updated July 24, 2020 due to new provincial health orders**
We want to ensure we can offer the same high level of service in a safe environment for our guests and staff during our new normal. To do this, we have implemented the following protocols:
- To maintain physical distancing, our capacity is limited. Reservations for tastings are strongly recommended
- Groups larger than six people- this includes non-tasters and children- cannot be accommodated, per provincial health orders.
- Groups must stay 2 m apart inside and outside the wine shop. Please do not wander from your tasting area unless it is to use the washroom.
- Only one member of each party must check in with the host
- The interior wine shop capacity is limited to 12 guests. A host will manage the flow of guests and collect contact information from one member of each party
- Many tastings will take place outdoors where airflow is better and risk is reduced. Please dress for the weather.
- Tables in the premium seated area are spaced 2m apart
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed to separate staff from guests at the tasting bar and at the check in station
- Masks are to be worn by staff at all times, and by guests except while they are doing their tasting. Masks must be worn while browsing in the shop, walking to/from the washroom, and anytime other than tasting.
- Walk-in guests may wait outdoors on our misted patio until space permits
- Foot traffic will flow one way through the shop during busy times.
- High touch surfaces (e.g. door handles, fixtures) will be sanitized frequently
- Tasting areas, including the bar, tables, and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized between each group per WorkSafe BC protocols
- Laminated tasting notes will be sanitized after every use
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance and throughout the shop
- Staff will wash or sanitize their hands regularly throughout the day
- Wine shop interior: 12 guests, 8 max. at the tasting bar
- Back tasting patio: 9 guests
- Front patio: 8 guests
- Private tasting area: 16 guests
Staff will not come to work if they are even mildly ill or if they have travelled outside Canada within the prior 14 days. Please do not visit if you are experiencing symptoms or have travelled within this period.