We are open for tastings for the 2021 season!
We are currently offering two tasting experiences to get to know us and our wines:
Quick & Casual - $5* (complimentary for Pinot Club members)
Join us at the tasting bar for a casual 15-20 minute tasting that includes a selection of 4 of our wines.
Premium Seated Tasting - $10* (complimentary for Pinot Club members)
A more intimate outdoor experience with plenty of time to ask questions and chat with us. Join us for a 30-45 minute seated tasting under our patio vines that will include a selection of 5 of our wines, including one of our coveted reserves.
*Tasting fees are not waived with purchase at this time.
Many of our tastings will be conducted outdoors on our covered patio and breezeway. Although we do have propane heaters as well as fans, we recommend dressing for the weather.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Please take a moment to read our safety policy and instructions below.
**Updated July 1, 2021 due to new provincial health orders for Step 3 of BC's Restart Plan**
We want to ensure we can offer the same high level of service in a safe environment for our guests and staff during our new normal. To do this, we have implemented the following protocols:
- To maintain physical distancing, our capacity is limited. Reservations for tastings are strongly recommended
- Although masks are no longer mandatory, we still ask that any guests who are not fully vaccinated wear a mask except when seated at your table or standing at the tasting bar, as per Step 3 of BC's Restart Plan.
- Groups are still asked to stay 2 m apart inside and outside the wine shop. Please do not wander from your tasting area unless it is to use the washroom.
- The interior wine shop capacity is limited. A host will manage the flow of guests.
- Many tastings will take place outdoors, so please dress for the weather.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed to separate staff from guests at the tasting bar and at the check in station
- Masks are to be worn by staff at all times in the wineshop
- Walk-in guests may wait outdoors on our patio until space permits
- Foot traffic will flow one way through the shop during busy times.
- High touch surfaces (e.g. door handles, fixtures) will be sanitized frequently
- Tasting areas, including the bar, tables, and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized between each group per WorkSafe BC protocols
- Laminated tasting notes will be sanitized after every use
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance and throughout the shop
- Staff will wash or sanitize their hands regularly throughout the day
- Wine shop interior: 15 guests, 8 max. at the tasting bar and 4 at auxiliary bar
- Back tasting patio: 9 guests
- Front patio: 10 guests
- Breezeway tasting area: 21 guests
Staff will not come to work if they are even mildly ill or if they have travelled outside Canada within the prior 14 days. Please do not visit if you are experiencing symptoms or have travelled within this period.